Your boiler should be serviced annually and on completion you will be provided with a servicing form. We can carry out services and repairs to most makes of gas boilers.
Typical servicing of a gas heating appliance would include the following:
- Removal of burner from boiler appliance
- Cleaning of the housing and primary air combustion fan
- Checking of the flame failure operation and safety cut off
- Cleaning of combustion chamber
- Refitting burner and testing
- Full combustion test
- Examination of the boiler plant room ventilation
- Monitoring of the header tank and cold water supply tank valves for any potential problems
- Checking for gas leakage
- Authentic servicing stamp on the boiler with the date of service carried out
- Inspection of gas pipework for anything that does not adhere to the current building regulations
Please not that this procedure will vary from one appliance to another and our engineers will ensure the boiler room is left in a clean and tidy condition on completion.